Bridal, Prom & Special
RUNNING LENGTH: 1 DAY COURSE
This 1 day introduction to bridal, prom and special occasion make-up, includes application of make-up, highlighting and shading, blending techniques and workplace health and safety.
You will learn how to reduce and disguise blemishes and develop skills to create a soft natural look through to a more glamorous evening look.
Learn how to make the most of your clients’ features giving them a confidence boost and real ‘feel good’ factor.
There are no formal qualifications required for this course
HOURS OF TRAINING
Day 1 9.00am to 5:00pm
- For students to become confident and competent in bridal / prom / special occasion looks including the application of make-up, highlighting and blending techniques
- For students to gain confidence and competency in all make up aspects from a soft natural look to a more glamorous evening look
- For students to be able to apply corrective make-up techniques to disguise skin blemishes enhancing and improving the clients natural attributes
- Competent in all aspects of the application of make-up taking into account the huge diversity of differing skin tones
- For students to be able to identify the correct colours and products for different skin types and colours
- Learn how to create, develop and extend your business in this lucrative field
The morning session of the course are held within the lecture room and feature a power point presentation. Following lunch a hands on practical session will be held within the Sterex Academy training salon equipped with all the latest facilities for the optimum standard of training. Lunch will be provided along with training aids such as detailed course manuals.
This course offers a Skin by Sterex certificate which is a highly sought after qualification and is recognised within the industry
£245 + VAT per delegate, per day which includes a light luncheon
Course notes and an in-depth training manual will be provided upon completion of the course