RUNNING LENGTH: 3 DAY COURSE
Refine your existing airbrush skills to meet the demands of High Definition - Industry Standard. Master the art of working in HD as required for Photographic, Film and TV assignments. This intensive course is aimed at the professional airbrush artist and topics included cover everything from a basic day make-up right through to high fashion and fantasy creations. You will leave the course confident in all aspects of airbrush make-up application from flawless foundation, eye shadow, eyebrow and eye lining techniques, facial sculpting & contouring, lip colour and lip liner right through to abstract avante garde designs including Special Effects.
Intermediate to Advanced airbrush artists who have a sound knowledge of airbrushing
HOURS OF TRAINING
Day 1-3 10.00am to 4.00pm
In depth training in specialist airbrushing techniques for make-up artists who want to achieve advanced make-up looks and Special Effects.
- Recap airbrushing kit including stripping, cleaning and reassembly
- Training in the use of specialist airbrushing equipment
- High Definition TV quality make-up application - Perfect foundations, shading, high lighting, blusher, eye make-up and brow make-up - Mixing colours to achieve perfect colour match for every skin to
- Flawless natural make-up to glamorous or fashion looks
- Advanced Special Effects airbrushing techniques - Veining, mottling and translucent colouring for effects such as bruising - Stippling and splattering effects - Colouring prosthetic pieces in all materials, including aging bone - Body painting techniques
Delegates will receive a Mistair Certificate of Attendance
£468 + VAT per delegate, which includes a light luncheon
Course notes and an in-depth training manual will be provided upon completion of the course