Body Painting (Advanced)
RUNNING LENGTH: 5 DAY COURSE
Further your career prospects for working in commercial, photographic and film industries by attending this 5 day course that offers an in-depth insight into the world of body painting. Unleash your creativity and capitalise on your artistic nature by learning innovative techniques working with stencils, free hand and additional media.
None required, although it is recommended that delegates have an invested interest in body painting
HOURS OF TRAINING
Day 1-5 10.00am to 4.00pm
This is an advanced course focussed on the fine art of airbrush body painting and covers everything required to feel confident to create an airbrush body paint from scratch.
- Health and Hygiene
- Equipment and Products
- Basic Airbrush Operation
- Cleaning and Maintenance of Equipment
- Airbrush Techniques including base coating, stencilling, freehand, masking & body sculpting, painting canvas using compressor, colour theory, basic stencilling and masking.
- Covering basics - How to / how not to start your body paint
- Sculpting and shading techniques - e.g. making someone look slimmer or adding muscle definition where there is none to start with
- Designing body paint and using basic stencils and stencil techniques
- Advanced techniques in stencilling, back stencilling, positive and negative stencilling advanced airbrush techniques
- Begin to plan design
- Designing and creating your own body paint
- Images for portfolio
Delegates will receive a Mistair Certificate of Attendance
£425 + VAT per delegate, which includes a light luncheon
Course notes and an in-depth training manual will be provided upon completion of the course